HOLI

Hi friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine. First of all I would like to wish you all a VERY HAPPY HOLI in advance. You all must be knowing the reason why I was not active for such a long time. Therefore, I would like to apologise for that.
As we all know that today is Holika Dahan and holi is about to start in no time, so I have brought a poem which is based on the festival of HOLI.
So, here is my poem.
Hope you all like it.☺️☺️

उत्सव है यह रंगो का
खेल, खुशियां, उमंगों का
संस्कृति, मिलाप और बोली का
है उत्सव यह तो होली का।

आसमान से रंग बरसता है
उमंग दिलों में बसता है,
यह होली एक त्योहार नहीं
एकता की ओर एक रस्ता है।

इस रंगीन दुनिया को रंगमयी करने को आती है
बेरंग पड़े स्थानों को यह इंद्रधनुष सा सजाती है
हर चेहरे को यह एक पुष्प की तरह खिलाती है
यह खुशियों के संग आती है और खुशियां देकर जाती है।

आओ मिलकर होली मनाएं 
हर्ष एवं उल्लास के संग,
फैला दें गलियों-गलियों में
होली के यह पावन रंग।

So, that was all about my poem. Hope you all must have liked it. Do tell me in the comment section how it is.
And at last I would again like to wish a "very happy Holi to you all.
Thanks for reading my blog.😃😃
Bye..!👋👋

Comments

  1. Please teach me how to write such nicely composed poems!!😭🤌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog