Give Me A Glass Of Water To Drink

Hey guys! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine. I know that it's a bit earlier than usual but I won't be free at 2:00 pm so I decided to post it right now.
But this poem is gonna be a bit different from the others. In all the other poems of mine I use to directly come to the point means I simply write what I want to say but in this poem I have compared a playground to a battlefield and have described the efforts and the desires of a player in the form of a warrior. Here, the topic of the poem means that the player who plays for his country only wants a bit of appreciation and not so much expensive gifts so that he/she get motivated to do more and never get satisfied.

If you have any confusion regarding the contents of this poem then you can ask me in the comment section and if you want a seperate blog explaining this poem line by line then also you can ask me in the comment section.
So here is my poem.
Hope you all like it 🙂

If ever I return from the battlefield
With in my hands the war shield,
About my health please don't think
Just give me a glass of water to drink.

If I fight with my whole strength
Baked in the sun or on mountain's length,
If to your heart any relief I bring
Just give me a glass of water to drink.

If ever your heart says," I want one more!"
Don't worry I will show you four,
Speak to me and don't let your heart shrink
Just give me a glass of water to drink.

I chose to serve my land this way
I fight from the world for my land with gay,
All I want for the reward from my king
Is just a glass of water to drink.

If age forces me to leave the war
All I will ask is what I asked for before,
But this time I will choose a river to sink
After a glass of water I drink.

So that was all about my poem which meant to describe the feelings of a player who just want an upliftment for his next match so that he plays even better and better.
Please tell me in the comment section how it was as your motivational comments help and motivate me to do more.
Thanks for reading my blog ☺️❤️
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog