HOW THOUGHTS BECOME PASSION

Hi friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs. Today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine. I could not post my blogs since a long time because of some academic reasons and lack of time to compose poems.
But today I could not stop myself from writing a poem and posting it on my blog.
This poem describes how the thoughts of a person change to his dreams, dreams to aim, aim to passion and passion to reality.
So here is my poem.
Hope you all like it.

One day when I was list in thoughts,
A thought came to my mind.
I thought about that again and again,
And the thought left me a dream behind.

The dream hit my mind at the daytime,
It also did at nights.
Soon it became the aim of my life,
And my heart longed for its sight.

My aim troubled me everytime,
Whenever I wasted my time.
This bond between my aim and me,
Deepened and became prime.

When my aim strikes my mind these days,
I feel it has undergone expansion.
'cause when my deligence rose too much,
My aim became my passion.
         
                                           -VATSALA SHUKLA

So, that was all about my poem. Please tell me in the comment section how it is and don't forget to follow me here.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

  1. You come up with something very aspiring everytime.🛐

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog