ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD

Hi friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine. 
This poem is based on the small successes that we encounter frequently.
In this poem when the successful person, who feels to be on the top of the world, looks below or looks at his past then he sees the struggles faced by him to reach there. When he looks around himself or at his present then he finds his reward for his success. But, when he looks up he finds nothing (niether sorrow nor life). The whole distance looked endless and plain. That was his future which was undecided and thus plain. He realises that the success that he had encountered was not the last one and still there was lot more for him to discover and achieve. I have also posted this poem on my Instagram account which I have made just a few days before. Please do follow me there to stay updated about my blogs and more. CLICK HERE to follow me on instagram and keep supporting.
So, here is my poem.
Hope you all like it.

Feeling on the top of the world
When I looked down to the sky,
All I could see was white fog
And I asked myself why.

Then a strange sound
Rolled around my ears,
It told me that it was my past life
Which was full of tears.

When I looked around myself
I found a world full of life,
The sound told me that it was the result
Of the deeds of my life.

When I looked up 
I saw plain distance that I didn't know,
Then I realised myself
That there was still lot more to go.
So, this was all about my poem. Please tell me in the comment section how it is and don't forget to follow me on instagram.

Thanks for reading my blog.☺️☺️
Bye!!👋👋


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog