JUGDE ME

Hey there everyone! Hope you all are fit and fine. I know that I am here before time today as I have my badminton tournament tommorow due to which I won't get enough time to post my blog tommorow. So, today I am not here with a self composed poem of mine instead I am here with a poem composed by one my friends, Shubhi Shukla. She is my classmate and thus asked me to post her poem on my blog. At the end I will also be adding a drawing made by her. I don't have much to introduce about this poem but I really hope that you all like it. 
So, here is the poem.👇

Judge me by my strength
Not by my body length.

Judge me by my dare
Not by my tear.

Judge me by my pace
Not by the beauty of my face.

Judge me by my morality
Not by my personality.

Judge me by my brilliance
Not by my appearance.

Judge me by my dreams
Not by my screams.

Judge me by my act of kindness
Not by my gorgeousness.

Judge me by my feedback on my failure
Not just by my behavior.

Jugde me on what I am good at
Not just for my fate.

Judge me as a little one
But not as an object of fun.

Judge me as I am
Not as your tame.

Judge me when you are aware of my journey
So that your judgement remains worthy.

Judge me in order to make me strong
Not just to prove me wrong.

At last I appeal all of you,
          Judge me whichever way you want
          But not just to taunt.

          Judge me with your own eyes.
          Don't just rely on other's lies.

So that was all about the poem. The credit goes to my friend who composed this poem. In the end I would like to thank her for providing me with this poem for my blogs. 
Thanks for reading my blog 🙂
Bye!!👋👋




     
        

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog