WHEN IN THE LIFE WE RISE

Hello friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine. And I am really sorry for not uploading any blog last week. I was busy with my school work due to which I couldn't get enough time to compose a new poem but today I have brought the same. It is a short poem made up of three stanzas.
So here is my poem.
Hope you all like it 😉

After the dawn
The sun will be in sight,
After this darkness
We will surely see some light,
The day will be there
After this night,
So let's not wait
And prepare for the flight.

Whatever we discover
In our lifetime,
Is nothing else
But itself the life,
Mostly it is brute
But sometimes as sweet as a Fife,
But make this journey
A thing that is rife.

Life takes test
To make us become wise,
But if we fail
We feel to be despise,
We all should know
That failure is just a surmise,
We all realise ourselves
When in the life we rise.

So that was all about my poem. And I forgot to tell you all that my blogs have reached 3k views because of your support. Keep on supporting and please follow my blogs. I know it is a difficult procedure to follow blogs but I will make a seperate blog explaining how to follow blogs. Till then if you know how to follow then please do so.
Thanks for reading my blog.❤️
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog