WHAT LIES AHEAD

Hey guys! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine as promised in the last blog. Today I have written my poem in clear words and direct way so I don't think that there is any need to give the discription of the poem. I am sure that you all will understand by reading the poem itself.
So, here is my poem.
Hope you all like it 😉

One night while lying in the bed
One question struck into my head,
I started thinking about my aim
And started thinking what lies ahead.

Should I walk on the thorny path
Aur is it ok to choose the sandalwood,
I didn't know what is bad for me
And neither did know for me what is good. 

Then in my memory came my grandmother
Who showered on me her blessings and morals,
She once told me that life is a game
And there's no interest in it to be floral.

Those words of her
Made me calm down,
We should deal the situations the smartly
Not with a bad frown.

Going deep in my mind
I finally got up fed,
Then my brain told me
That only life lies ahead.

So that was all about my poem. Hope you all would have enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to tell me in the comment section how it is.
Thanks for reading my blog ❤️
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog