HOW TO COMPOSE POEMS

Hey guys! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs.
I would really like to apologise for not uploading any blog since last three weeks. I was very busy with my school work because of which I couldn't get enough time to compose a new poem and so I am today also. But I couldn't stomach taking such a long pause that's why I decided to write a blog on 'how to compose poems'.

You should have a deep thinking and you should try to get connected to the issues that matter to you as much as possible if you want to give your thoughts a poetic language. If you are concerned about the health issues of poor people than you should read articles written on it, see news reports of such issues, etc. There are so many other ways through which you can get information and updates in the particular field. After collecting enough knowledge you should give yourself some time either before going to bed or at any time of the day to think deeply about the issue and should catch some rhythmic tunes and try to use rhyming words and make sentences using them with the words at the end. You should always try to use a paper and pen while writing the poem and while thinking the lines in your mind should scribble on the corner of the paper (like what I use to do) as it gives your mind some freshness. When your poem is done then you should read it aloud to yourself and check the errors if any.

That's all what I use to do while composing poems. If you think that you are having the talent of poetry then you should try the above steps while composing your poem and don't forget to tell me in the comment section if it worked or not.
That's all for today.
Thanks for reading my blog.☺️☺️
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog