The Green Revolution

Hello friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed poem of mine. 
This poem is based on green revolution and its impact on India's economy. Actually I composed this poem just yesterday for my entry in a competition organised by CBSE. I decided to post the same poem on my blog too.
So here is my poem.
Hope you all like it 🙂

If India has grown
Throughout these years,
It's all because of
The challenges it bears,
One of them
Was the revolution that began,
In the 1960s 
By the attempts of a man.

The man took the step
To educate the folks,
He taught the modern techniques
To grow crops to all volks,
What he taught then
Is still recommended,
Only all his ideas
Have been a bit extended.

India exports the crop
That he taught to grow,
It improved India's economy
After it started long ago,
India has became
One of the largest producers of crops,
Rice and wheat and pulses
And vegetables sold in the shops.

Our country's economy is dependent
On the crops partially,
The farmers are working hard
In the fields consciously,
But for all this
We should salute the idea of one,
The man responsible for all this
Is called MS Swaminathan.

So that was all about my poem. Please tell me in the comment section how it was and I want to announce one more thing that I will try my best to keep my next blog in hindi as many people personally asked me to do so. I hope that I meet you all in my next blog with a hindi poem.
That was all for this one.
Thanks for reading my blog. ☺️☺️
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog