HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

Hey guys! Welcome to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with another blog. And if you are one of my friends then please respond in the comment section with your name as this blog is dedicated to you only.

"Friendship is one of the greatest bonds that a person shares with many people in his life."

                                                   - Vatsala Shukla

A person is sometimes stuck between two situations of life and he feels uncomfortable in telling that to his elders. The person whom he leans on in such case is a friend. A person never hesitates to tell his feelings to a close friend as he thinks that he too is going through the same trouble. If I talk about myself then I will say that all my friends are not the same by behaviour. Some are shy, others are too bold, some others are really fearless But most of them are the funniest comedians to me. But one thing that is common in all of them is that they are the most irritating creatures present on this earth for meπŸ˜‚. They make me smile, laugh, frustrate and sometimes even cry not much though but still their presence mean a lot to me. I frequently have fights or debates with some of my playmates and classmates due to my unique and different thinking but I always laugh on thinking about those silly fights on useless topics. I would like to say that a good friend is one of the most wonderful people to a person. I would again like to wish all my irritating 🀩yet wonderful friends 'A REALLY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!'
I would like to end up saying:-


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog