जब मैंने चाहा जीने को

Hey friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new self composed Hindi poem of mine.
Many people personally asked me to prepare a blog in hindi and I too promised that in my last blog. 
I have described the struggle, achievements and journey of an unsuccessful person towards success. 
So here is my poem.
Hope you all like it 🙂

दुनिया है संघर्षों भरी
मुश्किल आँखों के सामने खड़ी,
पर तैयार था समंदर पीने को
जब मैंने चाहा जीने को।

इधर नहीं तो उधर सही
काबिल हूं मैं भी कहीं ना कहीं,
मेहनत से लगाया सीने को
जब मैंने चाहा जीने को।

जब दुनिया ने ठुकराया था
तब मन ने दुख को अपनाया था,
गिना था बीते महीने को
जब मैंने चाहा जीने को।

जीना है तो दुनिया की छोड़
बोलने दे तू लोगों को, लोगों से मुंह मोड़,
इसी सोच को अपनाया था
जब मैंने जीना चाहा था।

छोड़ पीछे अपना इतिहास
निकला मैं करने और प्रयास,
किस्मत को नज़र दिखाया था
जब मैंने जीना चाहा था।

यहां ना मिली सफलता तो क्या
और भी हैं रास्ते उन्हें अपना,
तब था चुना पसीने को
जब मैंने चाहा जीने को।

                                           - Vatsala Shukla

So that was all about my poem which describes the feelings and struggle of an unsuccessful person while he/she marches toward success. I would like to end up saying that one should keep on doing attempts in his life as all we have right on is doing attempts and making amends, we have no right to decide the result of our deeds. So keep on doing attempts and making amends.
Please tell me in the comment section how my poem is and don't forget to suggest me a topic for my next blog.
That was all for today.
Thanks for reading my blog.☺️☺️
Bye!!👋👋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog