Bonus Blog

Hey everyone out there! How are you all? Hoping the best of health for all of you. As promised I am here with a bonus blog of mine and this blog is gonna be a bit different from the others. I have tried a new form of poetry i.e acrostic for the first time. I usually wrote free verse and ballad but I decided to change the form of poetry to acrostic. Acrostic is a form of poetry in which the first letter of each line make a word or sentence when read all together which should be relevant to the content of the poem. So, you have to tell me what sentence is hidden in the first letter of each line of my poem in the comment section before seeing the answer at the end.
So here is my poem
Hope you all like it ☺️

Poems are the voice
Of every poet living,
Eerywhere and on everything
They can make it interesting.
Roughly on a notebook first and then fairing it out,
You and me and the whole world, with a pen they can printout.

Ink and paper are their best friends, as they always keep them with themselves,
Someone who can lead their life, will realize it in a day itself.

Many of you may be thinking that it's just their creativity,
You should know that poetry is their devotion to the poems, their diety.

People who support the poets
And motivate them to do more,
Serve the country emotionally and
Support the art to explore.
I would end up saying that
Our world is full of poems and chat
No poem can speak itself but it surely can act.


So that was all about my poem.
Did you notice the sentence hidden in the poem. Yes, you are correct!
The sentence is-
"POETRY IS MY PASSION"
So that was all about my poem.
Please don't forget to tell me in the comment section how it was as I wrote acrostic for the first time and also don't forget to suggest me a topic for my next blog.

Thanks for reading my blog ❤️
Bye!! 👋👋




Comments

  1. You'll be one of the finest writers, if you take writing as your profession ❤🌸

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day