O HUMAN! HOW CAN YOU?

Hey friends! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I have a great news to announce that I have reached 4k views on my blogs. I am very happy and would like to thank you all for making this possible.
So, today I have brought a poem composed by one of my friends, SHUBHI SHUKLA. As you all know that I have posted her poem earlier also and there were many views on that so here is her another poem.
Hope you all like it.🙂🙂

People keep asking 
what they can take, 
Do they ever extend 
their hands for help to make. 
A human, I think 
has reached his worst, 
Now he is on the verge to do anything 
just to satisfy his thirst. 
No one can predict what can he do 
even after living with him so long, 
I don't know whether he knows 
if he is doing right or wrong. 
I sometimes wonder 
how can one have so many face, 
He cheats each and every 
relation in disgrace. 
Don't know how one 
can be so fake, 
He is so determined to dodge 
that he doesn't even take a break. 
What he knows 
is just to shove, 
Other than this 
he doesn't keep anything above. 
How can one 
be so inhumane,
He has become such that 
now he is good for none. 
Why God have you made this world, 
just for this sake,
If yes then better 
from me everything you take. 
I think you must also 
be crying from there,
To see this game 
of hatred and tear. 
                                             -SHUBHI SHUKLA

So, this was all about her poem and the sketch that you see is also drawn by her. Do tell in the comment section how it is and don't forget to
follow my blogs and instagram page
Thanks for reading my blog.
Bye!!👋👋
         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog