HOW TO FOLLOW BLOGS

Hey guys! Welcome back to Vatsala Shukla's blogs and today I am back again with a new blog of mine in which I am going to tell you all how you can follow mine or other's blogs. You can do this in just six easy steps.

1. So, firstly you have to go to blogger.com and sign in with your account. After doing so a page like thisπŸ‘‡ will appear.

Here, you all will find an option 'manage' on the top, beside the text 'blogger buzz'. I have shown it hereπŸ‘‡

2. You have to click on that option. After doing so another page like this πŸ‘‡ will appear.

You will find an option 'Add' on the top right part of the page. I have shown it here πŸ‘‡

3. You have to click on that option and after that another page like this πŸ‘‡ will appear on your screen.

4. You have to type the URL of my blog in the text box given there. Like this πŸ‘‡

5. After typing vatsala2.blogspot.com you have to click on 'Next'. After doing this another page like this πŸ‘‡ will appear

6. You have to check the first box and click on 'Follow'. After doing this you will become a part of my blogs ☺️.

I request you all to follow my blogs as it means a lot if someone supports your work. Please share this with your friends and family members too and ask them too to follow my blogs if they are interested.

I hope you all will follow ☺️☺️
Thanks for reading my blog.❤️
Bye!!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Happy Mother's Day

Bonus Blog