Happy Mother's Day

" A mother will motivate you till her last breadth but it is your responsibility to make a path with her words of motivation which can lead you to your destination, her success."  Yes, it's true that your mother's success lies within yours. That's why she works hard day and night to educate you, comfort you and teach you to cope with the hardest problems of life. A mother is as powerful as Rani Laxmi Bai, as kind as Mother Teresa and as intelligent as Gadys West. A mother fights for her child, works for her child and if required dies for her child. A mother's sacrifice is like a hurricane which is more powerful than any scientific resource present in this world. If danger is there over the head of any child then his mother becomes the most powerful warrior of the battlefield. To me each and every day, success and happiness of my life is dedicated to my mother. I celebrate this day as the birthday of the love which began and keeps on growing since the day I were born. At last I would like to wish a really happy mother's day to the person whom I admire the most i.e my mother and to all the other mothers present in this world. I would like to end up saying-
" चूल्हा, धुआं, रोटी और हाथों का छाला है माँ,
जिंदगी कि कड़वाहट में अमृत का प्याला है माँ,
माँ पृथ्वी है, धरा है और धूरी है,
माँ के बिना जिंदगी की कल्पना भी अधूरी है। "

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAPTAIN MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY

Bonus Blog